[Cdash] cdash API

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Wed Oct 3 13:35:29 UTC 2012

I'm looking for more information on cdash's external API.
See:

Is there more to the documentation of the API than this?
http://public.kitware.com/Wiki/CDash:API

I am hoping to write some python scripts that produce additional
reports that you can't easily get off a given project's website and
thus take a lot of manual effort to build up.

Specifically:
* for a given project, day, and section, produce a table that shows
every test that fails and the lists of machines that fail it (i.e.
test -> submission instead of submission -> test)
* for a given project, day, and section, produce a table that shows
every compilation warning and the list of machines that produce it
* for a given project, day, and section, produce a table that shows
all submitters configurations (what is the platform and option space
coverage)
* across many projects, show the submitters and the start and stop
times of their submissions

Any information that shows how to go about doing that will be appreciated.

thanks,

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer