[Cdash] Weekly tests easily overseen

Martin Apel martin.apel at simpack.de
Tue May 29 13:24:29 UTC 2012

Julien found the reason: There was a typo in one of the adjusted XML
files, so it was rejected by CDash, unfortunately without any error message
in the logs. Now I can continue to automate the process by creating a
script, which does the necessary steps every night.

Thanks again,

Martin

Martin Apel
Software Architect
Phone:   + 49 8105 77266-53
E-Mail:  martin.apel at simpack.de

SIMPACK AG
Friedrichshafener Strasse 1, 82205 Gilching, Germany
info at simpack.de, www.simpack.com
Phone: + 49 8105 77266-0
Fax:   + 49 8105 77266-11

Executive Board: Dr. Alexander Eichberger, Dr. Lutz Mauer
Chair of Supervisory Board: Silvia Förster (CPA)
Commercial Register München HRB 181 229