[Cdash] Database performance

Julien Jomier julien.jomier at kitware.com
Fri Jan 27 19:06:16 UTC 2012

Hi Tim,

I would recommend to enable asynchronous submissions in your
config.local.php:

   $CDASH_ASYNCHRONOUS_SUBMISSION = true;

This will let CDash receive the XML files and then process the
submission asynchronously, without having time-outs (hopefully). The
only minor drawback is that submissions are not instantly showing up on
the dashboard.

Could you send us the queries that might be taking up some time and
we'll try to investigate.

Julien