[Cdash] coverage color palette

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Tue Dec 18 15:34:02 UTC 2012

colorbrewer2.org has a cool way of trying out color schemes right in your
web browser.

They also have a "colorblind safe" checkbox that supposedly only suggests
color schemes that are ok for colorblind folks.

If you have a useful suggestion for specific color values that we could use
as reasonable CDash default colors that are colorblind safe, I think we
would be open to changing the default colors to such a scheme, but then
have an easy way for people who want it to revert back to the original
color scheme.

Thanks, (and hoping somebody will suggest actual color values for us.... ;-)
David