[Cdash] Question to "global move" and subprojects

Kilgus, Thomas t.kilgus at Dkfz-Heidelberg.de
Fri Aug 3 07:51:39 UTC 2012

Hi there,

we use a lot of subprojects (different modules of our toolkit) and project groups (e.g. Linux, Windows, Mac OS) in our Dashboard. If a new dartclient appears it will be put in group "Nightly". I can now click on it and see all the subprojects. If I move all subprojects to any desired project group, the complete dartclient will be listed in this project group as expected. But this is a lot of "clicking" work, since we have many subprojects. Is there any way to move a complete client at once? I tried the "global move", but new clients are never listed there. What is a nice solution for this?

Regards
Thomas