[Cdash] Requirement for CDash installation?

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 14:49:24 UTC 2011

Hi CDashers,

I did request my local sys admin. to install a CDash server and
at first glance all is good about the requirements
http://public.kitware.com/Wiki/CDash:Installation#System_Requirements
but  the PHP version indicated as "PHP (5.3 and higher)"
however this page:
http://www.cdash.org/cdash/resources/software.html
indicates "PHP (5.2 and higher)"

I didn't tried [because it's my sys admin job] but would CDash 1.8.2 work with
PHP 5.2.x or is PHP 5.3.x mandatory?
(or would I loose some CDash features if I use 5.2.x)

and another silly question
Is CDash 1.8.2 the latest release of CDash?

I can see from the bug tracker :
that there is may be an unreleased 2.0 ?

Which version is running at http://my.cdash.org/?

Thanks
--
Erk