[Cdash] Problems Installing CDash

Julien Jomier julien.jomier at kitware.com
Sun Jun 5 20:25:16 UTC 2011

Just to make sure this is recorded on the mailing-list:
The problem is that some installations of Apache redirect the javascript
scripts to a different folder. This causes CDash's javascript to be
ignored.

The solution is to disable the redirection in
/etc/apache2/conf.d/javascript-common.conf as explained in
http://www.vtk.org/Bug/view.php?id=11920#c25660

Julien