[Cdash] source repository URL shown in CDASH

Julien Jomier julien.jomier at kitware.com
Tue Jan 18 08:35:12 EST 2011

Hi Girish,

The current implementation adds '/browser/'. And there is no easy way to
fix this without creating a new type. You can hack the CDash code in the
cdash/common.php search for the get_trac_diff_url() function and remove
the '/browser' part.

If you can fill out a feature request at http://www.cdash.org/Bug that
would be great.

Thanks for the report,