[Cdash] Problems sending builds to our Cdash

Julien Jomier julien.jomier at kitware.com
Tue Jan 18 05:31:11 EST 2011

Hi Sergio,

This is strange. It might be an issue with the group table, if someone
modified it.

In the CDash/models/build.php there are three places with this log
error: "Build Insert". Could you try to change the two: line 455 and
line 469 so that they have different names and try to resubmit a build
to see where it fails?

Julien