[Cdash] Coverage results with two subprojects in the project summary page

Julien Jomier julien.jomier at kitware.com
Tue Jan 4 09:17:24 EST 2011

Hi,

I'll let Dave Cole (in CC) answer the question regarding the subprojects
and coverage. I'm not sure we ever had coverage done on different
subprojects so it might be a bug (or limitation).

Regarding your question about the "upgrade button". This button upgrades
the database when the source code of CDash has been upgraded on the
server, maybe it should be renamed "Apply database upgrade".

Julien