[Cdash] Problem when deleting Dashboard Group

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Sep 10 14:46:19 UTC 2010

CDashers,

Yesterday I added a new group to the ITK Dashboard,
then move it "up" to make it appear as the third group
in the dashboard,

and then I realized that a group for that set of builds
already existed under a different name, so I went ahead
and deleted the group that I have just created.

After doing that,
the Dashboard now shows a set of empty groups:

http://www.cdash.org/CDash/index.php?project=Insight

When I look at the internal list of groups,
these empty groups do not seem to be listed there.

Can anyone advice on how to remove these
empty groups from the Dashboard ?

      Thanks

              Luis