[Cdash] CDash nightly build and git

Julien Yann Dutheil jy.dutheil at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 08:49:51 UTC 2010

Dear CDash developers,

Please accept my apologize if I'm posting to the wrong place...
I'm trying to configure a CDash dashboard for our projects
http://biopp.univ-montp2.fr/cdash/ . We are developing a set of C++
libraries, configured using cmake, under a git repository.
Following the available cdash documentation, I have set up the dashboard,
and committing 'Experimental' build works without problem.
However, I can't get the nightly build working. One thing I notice, is that
I can't set up the repository path using the web interface. When I click on
'update', an empty field always comes back, and the 'repositories' table in
mysql remains empty. I have manually added an entry in this table, but it is
never displayed on the webinterface.

Any suggestion will be very welcome.

Best regards,

Julien Dutheil.