[Cdash] python DeprecationWarning marked as error

Tyler Roscoe tyler at cryptio.net
Fri May 7 19:40:29 UTC 2010

I have the following warning in my project build:

/.../rs/sdk/trunk/internalheaders/minorrev/_build/util/svnutils.py:34: DeprecationWarning: os.popen4 is deprecated.  Use the subprocess module.

  infile, lines = os.popen4("svn info --non-interactive %s" % workingCopyPathOrRepositoryURL)

This warning is marked as an error in CDash. Shall I open a bug? Is
there a workaround to explain to CDash that this output is not an error?

And yes, I'm aware that popen* sucks and that subprocess is a lot
better, but I don't want to fight that battle today.

Thanks,
tyler