[Cdash] ANNOUNCEMENT: "Mastering CMake", Fifth Edition.
julien.jomier at kitware.com
Sat Mar 20 10:49:38 UTC 2010
Kitware is pleased to announce the release of the Fifth Edition of
Mastering CMake. This edition features instructions for building your
own project with CMake; information on how to update a project for new
versions of CMake by explaining the CMake policy system; and a
discussion of how to setup and customize a CDash dashboard including the
creation of subprojects.
As always, Mastering CMake includes:
• Instructions for downloading, installing, and running CMake on many
platforms including Linux (UNIX), Microsoft Windows, and Mac OSX.
• Details on how CMake works and how it impacts your build scripts.
• Instructions for running the different GUIs, including command line
• Information on how to use CTest to perform software testing.
• A full reference of CMake's commands and variables with descriptions.
The Fifth Edition of Mastering CMake may be purchased through Kitware's
secure online store or through Amazon (ISBN-13: 978-1-930934-22-1).
Please contact Kitware directly at sales at kitware.com for rates on
purchases of 10 or more books.
More information about the CDash