[Cdash] OPTIONS parameter of the ctest_configure() command

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Wed Jun 23 18:00:20 UTC 2010

After:
separate_arguments(options "space separated stuff here")

Did you try:
(1) OPTIONS ${options}
(2) OPTIONS "${options}"

Only (2) will work because the ctest_configure argument parsing takes only
the one immediately following argument as the actual options to pass... And
(1) expands into multiple arguments to ctest_configure.