[Cdash] OPTIONS parameter of the ctest_configure() command

Larry Procter larry at transpireinc.com
Wed Jun 23 17:44:37 UTC 2010

Thanks for the help. Right after I emailed my message, I thought I would
try just that and it worked like a champ.  Another hard lesson learned.
I wish this was clearly stated in the documentation. Also, I'm not sure
why the "separate_arguments()" approach didn't work since it is supposed
to return a semi-colon delimited list.

Thanks again,

Larry