[Cdash] Possible to add custom output to report?

Ryan Pavlik rpavlik at iastate.edu
Tue Feb 16 14:32:23 UTC 2010

Well, I wrote a module that lets me do an "add_boost_test" command that
adds the executable target as well as the tests for ctest to run.  I've
attached it - note that it's somewhat preliminary so it can probably be
improved.

Boost.Test can produce XML output, and I'm hoping that perhaps this
function can be simplified by taking advantage of that capability.

Ryan

--
Ryan Pavlik
HCI Graduate Student