[Cdash] Release of CDash 1.6

Julien Jomier julien.jomier at kitware.com
Fri Feb 5 11:36:43 UTC 2010

Hi Olivier,

We just finished to fix most of the minor issues yesterday. We are 
preparing the releasing notes today and hope to release over the weekend 
or on Monday.

If you cannot wait until then, feel free to download the Release-1-6 
branch in SVN. This release branch is stable and as of today it should 
be safe to install it on a production server.

Let us know if you find any issues,

On 2/5/2010 2:43 AM, Olivier Pierard wrote:
> Dear all,
> I noticed one week ago that the CDash server hosted by KitWare was
> moving to the Release Candidate 1.6.  Do you have already a planned date
> for the final release.  Problem is that we are going to install locally
> such a server, so the latest revision would be the best.  Is it still
> 'dangerous' to install the up-to-date -non released- svn version ?
> Thanks for the informations,

More information about the CDash mailing list