[Cdash] Release of CDash 1.6

Julien Jomier julien.jomier at kitware.com
Fri Feb 5 11:36:43 UTC 2010

Hi Olivier,

We just finished to fix most of the minor issues yesterday. We are
preparing the releasing notes today and hope to release over the weekend
or on Monday.

If you cannot wait until then, feel free to download the Release-1-6
branch in SVN. This release branch is stable and as of today it should
be safe to install it on a production server.

Let us know if you find any issues,
Julien