[Cdash] Newbie questions

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Fri Dec 3 18:49:37 UTC 2010

Thanks for your answers Julien!

I've taken them back to the team; we'll see what we can do over here.  With the holidays coming up, we may not come back to you for more info immediately (heck, it might not be until next year at this point!).  But as we get more experience with cdash, we might come back with more questions, etc.

--
Jeff Squyres
jsquyres at cisco.com
For corporate legal information go to: