[Cdash] Lost builds

Julien Jomier julien.jomier at kitware.com
Mon Apr 5 13:34:06 UTC 2010

Hi Robert,

Looks like something went wrong with the groups: the default
experimental, nightly and continuous groups are not showing up anymore.
Did someone remove them accidentally? (I have no idea how, but maybe by
touching the database...).

I would recommend to recreate the project or try to recreate the groups
in the database...

Julien