[Cdash] gd-png error

Emmanuel Christophe emmanuel.christophe at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 13:46:31 UTC 2010

Hi Julien,

The files are there:
http://www.orfeo-toolbox.org/cdash-solaris/

The platform was down for a while, so many parameters change compared
to what was working a few months ago
- same using ctest 2.6
- now using cdash 1.6.2, before was 1.4.2
- I had to upgrade php because of http://www.itk.org/Bug/view.php?id=10286
- upgrade of open solaris to 2009.06

So that's quite a lot of changes, but I would think of either php on
the server or a version of the libpng on the client.

Let me know if you see anything corrupted in the xml file.

Thanks,
Emmanuel