[Cdash] Confusion with BuildIds: one submission produces multiple Ids

Nathaniel Waisbrot (Cont ARL/CISD) nathaniel.waisbrot at arl.army.mil
Wed Nov 11 18:43:52 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-11-10 at 15:46 +0100, Maik Beckmann wrote:
> 2009/11/10 Bill Hoffman <bill.hoffman at kitware.com>:
> > What version of CMake are you using?  Also, can you run ctest -S
> > yourscript.cmake -VV  and send me the output.
>
> I got it sorted.
>   set(CTEST_SITE foo.bar)

I tried this with my build, and it didn't help me.  I have a few layers
of cmake/ctest calls, though, and may not have touched all of them.

To make sure, I tried changing the CMake source at
Source/cmCTest.cxx:503
to force the "Site" variable to have a value, but I still got multiple
cdash entries.

Bill, I have sent you my ctest output in case you're able to spot
something wrong.