[Cdash] Apache configuration for test result submission

Julien Jomier julien.jomier at kitware.com
Thu Nov 5 23:45:27 UTC 2009

Hi Johannes,

Could you try to set:

  "Deny from all"

in your site configuration, restart apache and see if you can access
your CDash from your web browser. If you can, that means the Directory
tag is not working as expected and the virtual host is not configured
correctly. You might want to check your apache logs when restarting
apache to make sure there is nothing wrong with the current configuration.

Also, you should double check that you don't have any .htaccess in your
document root that would deny some methods.

Let us know,
Julien