[Cdash] Apache configuration for test result submission

Johannes Stallkamp johannes.stallkamp at rub.de
Wed Nov 4 17:23:02 UTC 2009

Hi,

sorry for forgetting sending to list on my last reply.

> Did you add the Directory attribute in your /etc/apache2/conf.d (or
>  site file)?
>
> <Directory /srv/www/htdocs/CDash> Order allow,deny Allow from all
> </Directory>

Yes. And I can successfully use all the CDash pages. I just cannot
submit my results. Neither with CTest nor with curl directly. Using
curl I just get the "405 Method not allowed".

Can I give you any more info? Logs? Configurations?

Thanks
Johannes