[Cdash] Apache configuration for test result submission

Julien Jomier julien.jomier at kitware.com
Wed Nov 4 14:33:58 UTC 2009

Hi Johannes,

I'm wondering if the default Apache installation on your system is
limiting the PUT method. Could you look at this page:

  http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/mod/core.html#limit

and see if that helps? Also you might need to install the mod_dav module
for Apache and that might solve your problem as well.

Which system are you running CDash on?

Julien