[Cdash] Problems during upgrade from 1.1 to 1.4

Uhlig, Florian F.Uhlig at gsi.de
Mon May 25 14:30:28 UTC 2009

Hi,

I'm using CDash for quite some time. Actually I am using version 1.1 (rev. 993). Now I tried to upgrade to the newest version of CDash und run into
problems. During the update procedure I got the following error messages

  Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL
  result resource in /var/www/www-
  linux/cbm/cbmrtwww/public_html/CDash_1.4.1/cdash/pdo.php on line 125
  SQL error in AddTableIndex():Table 'fairroot.buildfailure' doesn't exist
  SQL error in AddTableIndex():Table 'fairroot.buildfailure' doesn't exist
  SQL error in AddTableIndex():Table 'fairroot.buildfailureargument' doesn't
  exist
  SQL error in AddTableField():Table 'fairroot.buildfailure2argument'
  doesn't exist
  SQL error in ModifyTableField():Table 'fairroot.buildfailureargument'
  doesn't exist
  SQL error in ModifyTableField():Table 'fairroot.buildfailure' doesn't
  exist
  SQL error in ModifyTableField():Table 'fairroot.buildfailure' doesn't
  exist
  SQL error in ModifyTableField():Table 'fairroot.buildfailure' doesn't
  exist

Do you have an idea what could be the problem? Do I have to upgrade to a
different version between 1.1 and 1.4 and then upgrade to 1.4?

Ciao

Florian

--
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung GmbH
Planckstraße 1

Geschäftsführung: Professor Dr. Dr. h.c. Horst Stöcker, Christiane Neumann

Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrates: Dr. Beatrix Vierkorn-Rudolph
Stellvertreter: Ministerialdirigent Dr. Rolf Bernhardt