[Cdash] Access violation

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 17:52:57 UTC 2009

I had a similar issue a few months ago. On one of my nightly build
platforms, I had intermittent failures.
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewTest.php?buildid=230868&onlyfailed

 Although the tests returned a passing value, they crashed with a seg
fault. This is a Fedora Core 9 system. After a while, the problem went
away.

Bill