[Cdash] Integrating KWStyle into CDash

Julien Jomier julien.jomier at kitware.com
Mon Aug 3 11:15:17 UTC 2009

We had modified Dart to support the extra link to the generated HTML
from KWStyle. Since it was a hack we didn't put the feature back in
CDash. We are going to work on a special parser and a special "Style
page" in CDash as we do for dynamic analysis and coverage. This will
allow for a better a integration between the two tools.

Julien