[Cdash] Newbie questions: Dart1 import and project deletion

Julien Jomier julien.jomier at kitware.com
Tue Apr 28 09:03:33 EDT 2009

Hi Martin,

Welcome to CDash!

> 1. I'd like to import the Dart1 files into CDash, but there isn't a
> "Sites" directory in my Dart1 installation. The documentation says, I
> should give this directory
>     to the import process. Is the documentation wrong or is my Dart
> installation too old?

The XML files send by clients to Dart1 should be in the "Sites"
directory, however they might be somewhere else, or not saved at all (in
that case CDash won't be able to import them). Could you check if you
have any files named "*Build.xml", "Update.xml" in your Dart1 directory?

> 2. Accidentally I created two projects with slightly different names in
> CDash. I'd like to get rid of one of these, but haven't found a way, how
> to delete a project.

If you login as administrator of your project, then under the "Actions"
column for the project you want to delete, click on "Edit project" then
click on the last tab "Miscellaneous" and you should see the delete button.

Let us know if you have any further questions,
Julien