[Cdash] Email http-prefix

Tobias Kaupp t.kaupp at cas.edu.au
Tue Apr 7 04:33:02 EDT 2009

Hi,

our cdash server runs on http but on a non-standard port. The emails generated
by cdash contain a link to the build summary and unfortunately, the URL
prefix is "https" instead of "http".

I had a quick look in the code (sendemail.php) and it looks like the
http-prefix is set to "https" if a port other than 80 is used.

Would it be possible to fix this? Should I file a bug report?

Cheers, Tobias

Tobias Kaupp
Research Fellow, PhD

The Australian Centre for Field Robotics
The Rose St Building, J04
The University of Sydney, NSW 2006
Australia

Phone:  +61 2 9036 7057