[Cdash] Email notification using CDash 1.2

Julien Jomier julien.jomier at kitware.com
Mon Sep 22 12:34:36 UTC 2008

Bill,

Summary emails really works only for nightly groups. Basically the first
build of the day producing errors or warnings triggers an email to users
who have updated the files.
That said, because the CVS changes are not being reported on ITK's
dashboard (see my previous email), the email might not have been sent.
When did you turn on the "Summary Email" option?

The field next to "Update Description" sets the description for the
group, appearing in the "Help" or when you click on a group name on the
main dashboard. This is to give an idea for users what the group is about.

Once again, thanks for the report and feedback,
Julien