[Cdash] Feature Request: Enhanced e-mail notification

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Sun Sep 7 14:03:05 UTC 2008

Bill Lorensen wrote:
> I have e-mail notification enabled for two projects. I would like to
> selectively turn on/off notification on a group basis. For example, I
> don't want notification for the Experimental group.
>
> If others have similar requests, I'll file a feature request in the bug tracker.

I think that was already in the bug tracker, and is implemented.  We are
testing it right now on some dashboards internal to Kitware.  We will be
rolling it out to cdash.org very soon.   Also, CDash will only be
sending one email when there is an "issue" with a nightly has an error.
  Continuous will still send emails for each build that has a problem.

-Bill