[Cdash] Purpose of "Details" column in test details view?

Dan Thill dgt at acm.org
Fri Sep 19 14:16:26 UTC 2008

I've been banging on CDash for a few months now, and I can't figure out
the purpose of the "Details" column in viewTest.php.  For me, some tests
show "Completed" or "Failed" but most of the time the value is
blank--regardless of the actual results of the test.  I checked the
database, and it reflects the value in the "test" table.

I can't find any correlations among the tests (some tests are plain exe
calls, others are calls to cmake -S SomeTestScript.cmake).

Any ideas?  Maybe it's due to to the slightly out of date version of
CMake/CTest I have to use (2.4.3).

-Dan