[Cdash] websvn log link

David Blado dblado at decarta.com
Wed Oct 8 02:42:47 UTC 2008

Hi All,

I am in the midst of migrating from Dart2 to CDash and everything has
gone well so far except for one thing.

I am using CDash_1.2 out of svn:
https://www.kitware.com:8443/svn/CDash/Release-1-2

I only have some local modifications to CMakeLists.txt, so perhaps that
is causing the problem, but the links to modified files looks like:

http://SERVER/websvn/log.php?repname=decarta&path=src/CMakeLists.txt&rev
=0&sc=0&isdir=0

the path=src/CMakeLists.txt is incorrect.  It should be something like
/branches/project/branchname/src/CMakeLists.txt.

I took a look through
common.php[line 2349]: function get_websvn_diff_url($projecturl,
$directory, $file, $revision)

and determined that the project configuration for "CVS/SVN ViewerURL"
needed to include a &path=/branches/project/branchname.

The problem I see w/ this is that this locks down a project to only
being able to receive submissions for one branch of code (to have the
pass through to websvn link work).

If I configured something incorrectly, please let me know.  Perhaps I
missed something.  Would be great to have this type of information
available in the 'Creating a project' section on
http://public.kitware.com/Wiki/CDash:Administration

Cheers,
David