[Cdash] Hit limit while writing test result for submission

Nicholas Yue yue.nicholas at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 03:55:45 UTC 2008

Hi,

    NOTE: This is a python test rig

    I have written a small CMake/CTest script to submit a
unittest-coverage run to CDash.

    I get a Test.xml (see attachment) which indicates that it only
writes 1024 character for capturing the output.

/home/buildboy/projects/drd_svn/launcher_xml/tags/v00_02_49/
42-50, 56-65, 71-87, 93-110, 116-136, 142-148

    My CMakeLists.txt file is

CMAKE_MINIMUM_REQUIRED ( VERSION 2.6 )

ENABLE_TESTING()

PROJECT ( Canarino )

INCLUDE ( CTest )

ADD_TEST ( CanarinoCoverage pythonUnitTestCoverage.sh)

    How do I tell CTest to either allow more output to be capture or I
could redirect to a separate file and get CTest to read the content from
that file.

Regards