[Cdash] view more days in the dashboard

Dan Thill dgt at acm.org
Mon Nov 10 14:36:01 UTC 2008

> Does it have any chance to be implemented in the near future, if at all?

I, too, had a need for this several months ago.  I ended up copying
index.php to indexWeek.php, and making a few minor changes to change the
time span used to search for entries.  I did this several versions ago and
I know the code has been changed quite a bit since then.

But for me, I found the following code:

$currentstarttime+3600*24;

and changed it to:

$currentstarttime+3600*24*7;

Something similar may work for you.  I have no idea what the ramifications
would be for the rest of the system, but it worked for the short time that
I needed it :)

-Dan