[Cdash] Cdash newbie

Alexander.Camek at elektrobit.com Alexander.Camek at elektrobit.com
Mon Nov 10 14:03:29 UTC 2008

Hi Julien,

> julien.jomier at kitware.com wrote:
> Alexander.Camek at elektrobit.com wrote:
> I had one cdash.log, but the info in that log file was
> outdate. It said that there was a xml parser error 4 days
> ago. Since then I have tried to upload a lot more times every
> day. Now I have deleted the backup directory and created
> again with write permission for everyone ;). It also belongs
> to the user "wwwrun".
>
> Do you get the xml files in the backup directory now that you
> have set the write permissions?

Nope same as before. I also tried to put there the results by hand. But nothing has been showed up. And yes the setted user "cdash" has rights to create tables in the mysql database.

On the other hand it is like fishing in murky, because no log file claims there was an error during the upload or during the parsing step. Cdash.log file is now after a clean empty and my apache here doesn't say anything neither in his access log nor in the error log.

Greetings

Alexander

Please note: This e-mail may contain confidential information
intended solely for the addressee. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please do not disclose it to anyone, notify
the sender promptly, and delete the message from your system.
Thank you.