[Cdash] Cdash newbie

Julien Jomier julien.jomier at kitware.com
Fri Nov 7 16:23:38 UTC 2008

Hi Alexander,

The first thing to look at is in the backup directory of CDash and check
if you have a cdash.log file with any debug information. You should also
have the XML files sent by ctest in the same backup directory, if you
don't that means the submission failed (or the backup directory is not
writable by the web server).

The second place to look is in the php logs and check if there is any
fatal error or warnings related to CDash. The logs my be in your apache
(if you are running apache) log files, on some systems.

let us know,
Julien