[Cdash] view more days in the dashboard

Ioan Calin Borcoman iborco at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 11:44:48 UTC 2008

Hi,

This might be obvious, but I fail to manage to do it: is it possible
to see more than the builds of a certain day on the same web page? If
yes, how?

My project will have probably very few builds per day and it would be
nice to be have all the builds in one place than to hunt down the days
that have builds.

For example, it would be nice to have a configuration field that
configures how many builds to show on one page and then some menus
that allows me to browse the builds based on their age (but without
grouping them by day).

So, instead of having something like:

Day1:
  Build1
  Build2
Day3
  Build1
Day10
  Build1

show something like this (for 3builds/page grouping):

Page1:
  Build1/Day10
  Build1/Day3
  Build2/Day1