[Cdash] ITK Statistics refactoring code coverage submission missing

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Wed May 14 16:05:12 UTC 2008

Luis,

The Dart dashboard is a day old. In fact, itk's Dart dashboard has
been having problems for over a month. Something changed on that
machine, but Kitware can't seem to figure out what changed?

Anyway, I plan to announce a switchover to CDash form itk's dashboard
soon. Not much need to waste time trying to track down the Dart
problem on public.

Bill