[Cdash] How to send a message to all site maintainers ?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed May 28 18:46:48 UTC 2008

CDashers,

Is there a way of sending an email to all the people
who have claimed sites in a particular project ?

To give a concrete example: today we are asking all the maintainers
of machines submitting to the ITK dahsboard to enable a particular
CMake flag in their machines. We had to send such email to the full
users and developers list (~1,500 people), but we are targeting only
the 10 to 20 people who actually maintain the machines.

Thanks for any suggestion,

     Luis