[Cdash] CDash email notification

Trevor Kellaway tkellaway at asl-electronics.co.uk
Sun Mar 30 16:23:54 UTC 2008

Julien,

> Can you try to add this line after the mysql_query (124):
>
>    add_log(mysql_error(),"sendemail");
>
> I'm wondering if the query is failing because the database
> connection is not created.

The query isn't raising any error. Other SELECT above are working as
I've enabled the trace to see how many errors/warnings are being
counted.

Tried adding the mysql_connect() just in case, no difference.

Also tried changing the "include_once("common.php");" to
"include("common.php");" in case of a similar issue to the other
include.

Currently stumped on this one...

-Trev