[Cdash] CDash email notification

Trevor Kellaway tkellaway at asl-electronics.co.uk
Sun Mar 30 15:48:11 UTC 2008

Julien,

> Regarding the email issue, could you check if CDash goes to
> the loop and
> pass the line 133 of sendemail.php?

Hmm, this is weird.

123:  // Find the users
124: $authors = mysql_query("SELECT author FROM updatefile WHERE
buildid='$buildid'");
125:  while($authors_array = mysql_fetch_array($authors))
126:    {
127:    $author = $authors_array["author"];

I'm getting to line 123, but not to 127, but if I manually perform a
query on the database for the buildid (id determined from add_log trace)
then data is present with me as the author. Logic says that the database
can't be populated at the time of the query, but this doesn't seem
likely?

-Trev