[Cdash] Dart1 and CDash submit

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Fri Mar 21 18:29:41 UTC 2008

Trevor Kellaway wrote:
> Bill,
>
>>> Is it possible to perform dual submission under CMake/CTest to both
>>> Dart2 and CDash?
>
>> [...]  I will see if I
>> can dig up the script we were using at Kitware and put it on the wiki.
>
> I didn't see anything on the wiki, any chance you can give me a pointer,
> as I don't know how to proceed.
>
> Thanks.

Sorry, I got sort of busy...  Anyway not sure I will have time to do the
wiki thing.  So, I am attaching some python scripts to this email.  They
need cleaning up (what I don't have time for), but they should work.
The basic idea, is that you use a Dart1 style http or ftp submission,
then set the trigger site to run the attached python script.  It then
forwards to Dart2 via XMLRPCSubmit.py.

If you get it working, perhaps you could create the wiki entry? :)

I will of course help if you have any questions.

-Bill