[Cdash] cdash clients

Julien Jomier julien.jomier at kitware.com
Thu Mar 13 12:37:09 UTC 2008

Hi Maik,

You are correct, any client can be used to send the XML files to CDash.
We have kept the same XML description as Dart and we certainly plan to
put a full description in the documentation.

Regarding the client, we don't have current plans to write a client
using ant. Note that CDash (submit.php) expects the XML files to be
submitted via HTTP PUT, so basically any clients that are supporting
this protocol will work. We have been using cURL for this.

Julien