[Cdash] DartMeasurements

Krahnstoever, Nils (GE, Research) krahnsto at research.ge.com
Wed Mar 12 13:43:31 UTC 2008

Julien,

One reason I'm very interested in the new Cdash is that I'm hoping for
extended features around the DartMeasurement concept. I'm running
extensive dashboard tests for algorithm performance evaluation and would
like to be able to generate extensive (and better looking) reports.

To what extend is the <DartMeasurement> feature implemented at this
point?

I make heavy use of 'image/jpeg' and 'numeric/double' types under Dart2.
I recently tried to use 'link/url' and 'text/html' as well, but I those
don't seem to be working under Dart2.

Any plans to support these (kind of) features under CDash?

Thanks,

-Nils