[Cdash] Project Configuration

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 19:32:10 UTC 2008

Is there, or are the there plans for, a web-based project setup/admin interface?

For example,
1) ordering of categories of test results (Nightly, Continuous,
Experimental,...). For example, I notice that CMake has Style listed
on top. How was that specified?
2) labels for the major categories. For example, I notice that CMake
has a label "Nightly Expected". How was that specified?
3) under the Project pulldown, specifying the location of the Bug
Tracker, Doxygen. And adding new items to the pull down like WIki
location.
4) specifying which builds are expected

Bill