[Cdash] database support in cdash

Julien Jomier julien.jomier at kitware.com
Mon Jun 30 23:41:11 UTC 2008

Markus,

Thanks for the patch.

I'm modifying the current SVN with support for PDO, as long as we keep
it compatible with MySQL we should be OK. I'm currently working on the
installation part.

I'll setup a postgres installation on our CDash testing server to see if
everything works as expected.

I'll keep you posted on my progress,
Julien