[Cdash] No email on failed continuous builds

Trevor Kellaway tkellaway at asl-vision.co.uk
Sat Jun 21 18:24:00 UTC 2008

Julien / Bill,

> I just fixed that last week should be on the branch. Sorry
> you had to go through the same debugging that I did...  It
> now sends the email on the update.  It will also send email
> to registered folks on the Test.xml.
> It still needs some work, but it should be more functional now.

Thanks, that is working for me now (only got a single email).

A couple of questions about Cdash's svn repo:

How come it looks like this fix has been applied to
https://www.kitware.com:8443/svn/CDash/Release-1-0 post 1-0 release?
Shouldn't this be treated like a tag, and fixes applied to a
Release-1-1?

I've seen mention of a 1-2 as the next planned release, I assume this is
the latest trunk?

What happened to 1-1?

 -Trevor