[Cdash] Feature request: Coverage/Dynamic analysis grouping

Julien Jomier julien.jomier at kitware.com
Wed Jun 4 10:30:51 UTC 2008

Mathieu,

Coverage/Dynamic Analysis are not part of the groups because they have a
different layout than the standard builds. That's why they have their
own section. It would be tricky to put them as part of group, but if you
want you can log a feature request.

Note that Coverage/Dynamic Analysis are not "Nightly" only.

Julien